Major League Baseball Parks
When the Tigers won the World Series in 1984 I became an avid baseball fan and decided that a fun life long goal would be to visit all of the active major league baseball stadiums. Granted, the list of active ballparks is ever-changing as teams get new stadiums and different corporations buy out the names, so the main classification for my goal is to see each major league team in their "current" home stadium (as you'll see, many on my list are dated).
Counter: 18/30 (visited parks are bold)
- Anaheim Angels
- Arizona Diamondbacks
- Atlanta Braves
- Baltimore Orioles (Camden Yards) Pix!
- Boston Red Sox
- Chicago Cubs (Wrigley Field)
- Chicago White Sox (US Cellular Field)
- Cincinnati Reds (Riverfront Stadium)
- Cleveland Indians (Cleveland Stadium, Jacob's Field)
- Colorado Rockies (Coors Field) Pix!
- Detroit Tigers (Tiger Stadium)
- Florida Marlins (Pro Player Stadium)
- Houston Astros (Astrodome)
- Kansas City Royals (Kauffman Stadium)
- Los Angeles Dodgers (Dodger Stadium)
- Milwaukee Brewers
- Minnesota Twins
- New York Mets
- New York Yankees
- Oakland Athletics (McAfee Coliseum) Pix!
- Philadelphia Phillies (Veterans Stadium)
- Pittsburgh Pirates (Three Rivers Stadium)
- San Diego Padres (Petco Park)
- San Francisco Giants (SBC Park) Pix!
- Seattle Mariners
- St. Louis Cardinals
- Tampa Bay Devil Rays
- Texas Rangers
- Toronto Blue Jays (Skydome)
- Washington Nationals (Nationals Park) Pix!
All Stadium names referenced on the map reflect status as of September 2007.